Our co-CEO, Despina Panayiotou Theodosiou will be speaking at the 35th anniversary of CMA Shipping taking place between 14 – 16 October, 2020 in Stamford, Connecticut – North America’s largest international shipping event.
Brought to you by the Connecticut Maritime Association, this three-day expo and conference will provide you with a unique opportunity to hear from experts across all facets of the international shipping industry, gain a competitive advantage with new ideas, commercial opportunities, solutions to today’s issues, and unrivalled networking opportunities.
Key agenda topics include:
- Drivers for change: New ideas on environmental policies and initiatives affecting trade
- Where blue water meets brown water: Focusing on the challenges being faced on the Mississippi River and what this means for the wider shipping community
- Bunkering: A deep dive into the post IMO 2020 bunkering landscape
- Future of Ship Ownership: Panels and case studies focusing on the big questions facing ship owners – curated by ship owners for ship owners
- Smart Operations & Digitalization: Overcome the latest challenges and look to new future ideas in creating a digitalization culture