The Billing Administrative Assistant must make sure that all customers’ requests are processed, all agreements and certificates provided in timely manner, all related invoices are issued, and all data is entered in the billing and accounting software. Lastly, finding new ways to improve the administrative processes to simplify daily tasks.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily monitoring of customers requests, replying in timely manner
- Issuance of Accounting Authority and Shore Base maintenance agreements and certificates
- Filing of the documents
- Updating billing and accounting software with new customers data
- Collaborate with the Provisioning Department and ensure that all terminals and the subscription charges are entered correctly in the company’s billing systems database.
- Preparing the PSA/AA/SBM and other relebant invoices to be electronically sent to the end customer and if required by post as well.
- Maintain good knowledge of company procedures and find new ways to improve and simplify the daily processes
- Maintain excellent communication and cooperate well with other departments.
- Support the Head of Billing with daily tasks
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language
- Good communication skills (written and oral)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Computer literacy
- Logical thinker and the ability to work alone
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Customer service orientation
- Honesty and reliability
- Able to multitask
- Administrative skills
- Prioritization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions.
- Analytical skills
- A Degree in Business, Administration or relevant fields or adequate experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Business Central (Navision) program is considered as advantage.